Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally!

Good news .... I was given the prescription for the medication (Prometrium a.k.a. Progesterone) to make me start my monthly visitor. However, much to my surprise, before taking the pills - mother nature kicked in and we are a go. My cycle ended up being 41 days long - way longer than normal. I am just happy that it came naturally because my whole body is depending on a lot of different meds these days.

So the plan now - I go for my baseline ultrasound tomorrow and start my injectable medications on Thursday. I am a little nervous - funny that this is the case since I am always the one giving injections to my miniature sized patients! I will learn a little more at the doctor tomorrow. Jason and I wished on the clock tonight when it said 11:11. Let's hope this is our month!!!

0 comments: