So today is my cycle day 40. Very unusual since I am usually a 28-32 day girl. I usually start getting PMS symptoms a week to a couple of days in advance and I am not having any at all. You know me, I have already taken 2 pregnancy tests just in case. However, none of them are coming out with a positive! I go to the fertility doctor tomorrow if I have not started yet. They are thinking I might have an ovarian cyst due to the Clomid, but I have no pain - which is the #1 sign. Our bodies do the most odd things ever! How ironic is it that the medications you take to help you get pregnant can also detour your plans?!?! Mother nature is not so nice sometimes! :)
I'll keep ya posted!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Ready and waiting ...
Posted by Amber at 7/13/2008 06:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope you find out good news today!! Maybe I will be seeing you at the doctor's office. We should seriously consider car pooling. :) I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Hopefully we work together this week. I will be waiting to hear what you find out today.
Post a Comment