**** Having trouble uploading video - check it out
on my Facebook page!!! ****
I finally got an up-to-date video of Evan in his
Jumperoo. This child absolutely LOVES this thing!
It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! His
little feet go so fast, at times, that it looks like he is
tap dancing. I giggle over and over at him every single
time that he is in this contraption.
He has figured out that if he jumps hard enough, the
animals make noises. He also loves the sunshine ball
that he is able to play with. He has a smile on his face
the entire time he is jumping! He has also figured out
that if he jumps high once and then pulls his feet up, he
will bounce up and down! Hilarious to watch!!!
He is growing by leaps and bounds ... we had a pillow
under his feet just a few weeks ago and a pillow stuffed
behind his back, just so he could fit properly. Now, we
are going to have to adjust it to a taller height because
he is a growing boy!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Jumpy Boy!
Posted by Amber at 8/20/2009 01:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't wait to see him in it!! I just started putting Drake in his this week. We are doing the blanket behind/pillow under feet deal. I can't wait till he is jumping around in it, I think he will love it! These boys are growing way too fast!
Post a Comment