Sunday, May 3, 2009

Love is in the Air ...

The bride and groom - Mr and Mrs Stull


The gift to the Bride and Groom ... in their wedding colors!


Jason and I cheesing it up at the wedding!


Me and my girlie - Apes aka hot momma

What we found after returning home from dropping Evan off at his grandparents -
prior to leaving for the wedding. Franklin decided to try and get
into the trash and fell in ... hilarious!!!!

This weekend was great - a rejuvenating and relaxing weekend! Friday night Jason and I rented "Stepbrothers" and had numerous laughs. Evan slept while mommy and daddy enjoyed a movie and some alone time. I needed a good laugh!

Saturday, Jason and I hung around the house most of the day. Grandma and Grandpa Smith requested that Evan spend the night, instead of just staying long enough for us to go to the wedding. Wonderful ... we took them up on that offer. We dropped him off - which was a little hard for mommy - and headed home to start our adults only night! April and Dexter met us at our house and we scurried off to Danica's wedding! What a gorgeous bride - and a great sermon during the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and Danica and Clint looked so happy! We then went to the reception, enjoyed some good food, and then headed off to celebrate Dexter's birthday. We ended up at Ameristar Casino to have some fun - ended up leaving winning $5! Watch out big spenders!!!! :)

Today, Sunday, we picked up Evan in the early afternoon and headed home. He had a wonderful day of sleeping and hanging out. Jason and I did some yard work during his sleeping periods. This evening, Evan and I went on our first walk! He was all snuggled up in his 'I love mommy - I love daddy" fleece blanket - looking around at the world in awe! It felt good to take him on his first walk, get out of the house, and get some fresh air and exercise. As long as it stays nice, Evan and I will be going on walks pretty often! :)

0 comments: