Christine and Amanda celebrating Baby DrakeA couple weeks ago, our work crew celebrated the soon-to-be arrival of Baby Drake. The shower was thrown by Emily and Tahisha - great party planners, I must say! The shower was a lot of fun with great food, a really fun game, and the best company! Baby Drake received all sorts of wonderful gifts to welcome him into the world. Whitney, with no surprise, went straight home that night to put all of his new things in their correct place in his room! :)
Whitney and I have become even closer friends throughout our pregnancies - due only 2 weeks apart from each other. Baby Drake is truly a miracle and we cannot wait for his arrival. If all goes as planned, Whitney and I will be off on maternity leave at the same time. We are always joking that we will constantly be together and Baby Drake and Baby Smith will be buds from the beginning, starting with playdates! We have been each others support, complaining companion, and shopping buddy ... it has been great!!!! We know we will be spending even more time together and even crying together, at times. I cannot wait until we both have our lil' men in our arms to love and enjoy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment