I went to the Dr on Monday for my 28 week appointment and glucose test. Everything checked out great and the little guy is moving non-stop, with his heart rate staying in the 160's. I have gained a total of 14 lbs. Now that food tastes good and I am ALWAYS hungry, I guess it is starting to show! :) My tummy is getting bigger every day and it starting to round out now. I will post some pictures in the near future!
I got a call yesterday stating that I failed my glucose test and I now have to go in for a 3 hour glucose test tomorrow. They will make me drink that nasty orange flavored sugar substance and then I have to have labs drawn at 1 hr, 2 hr and 3 hr mark. What am I going to do in the dr's office for 3 hours!?!?!? I am a little nervous, but I am sure that everything will work out. I have been praying that all is well.
On a happy note, Jason and I are going to get to see our lil' man on Friday. We are going to get our 3D/4D ultrasound done - sharing the experience with my both of our mothers, my 2 grandmothers, and my best friend Christina. Jason has been wanting to do this since I found out I was pregnant. I am excited to see what he looks like, but it also takes away some of the surprise. I am sure he will look just like his daddy - which would be just fine with me! :)
Jason has been so excited and giddy about the arrival of our lil' bean. We went to register and he took over the scanner and was sooo excited to pick out things. My favorite comment was him stating that he "is going to lay by him all the time so he can smell him." He is going to be such a great father and I cannot wait to see the two of them together. The love of my life holding our lil' miracle - can it get any sweeter than that????
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
28 Week Appoitment
Posted by Amber at 1/28/2009 03:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats on hitting the 28 week mark. Your alomost there!!! I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment