BOY! We most definitely got to see the lil' hotdog yesterday! It was one of the best moments in my life. Jason and I both teared up - Jason later admitting to biting his lip so that he didn't have a big cheesy grin the whole time. At first glance, the sonographer could not tell what we were working with, but after going back to take a closer look .... there it was - as obvious as could be!
We are excited to add a future MU football player to the family! :) Jason is already talking about all the Nike shoes and Polo shirts that are going to be bought. I'm pretty sure that the smile hasn't left his face - even while he was sleeping. It's amazing how much more prepared you instantly feel in knowing the sex of the baby. We are excited to get started on the MU nursery theme and start getting more prepared to meet our lil' guy!
We told our parents, along with my grandmother, the news last night! Both of our mom's and my grandma were super excited - even screaming out loud! I think most of us girls were caught off guard, thinking it was a girl. However, we all couldn't be more excited! April and Christina got their wish, along with us getting ours. I cannot wait until we meet the lil' guy and we are just hoping to have a healthy baby boy!
PS. Amy, sorry for the delayed reveal - yesterday was a tiring day! But now you can enjoy the news!!!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
IT'S A .....
Posted by Amber at 12/02/2008 06:38:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you guys!
I am thinking about you guys!
Heather
Thanks Heather! We are really excited!!!! How are you doing these days? I hope you are liking Northland - although I know it could never be the wonderful night crew at the Main Campus!!! :) Thanks for the thoughts!
Amber
I've been checking nonstop and finally have time to comment:) I'm so excited for you guys and it must feel awesome and so real to know who is living inside you!! As always, best wishes and prayers your way.
Tiff
Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Congrats on you little boy. I am so happy for you. Any name ideas yet? I must have checked your page a million times yesterday looking for your update. Again Congrats =)
I am actually at PCC downtown!!! I am doing great! I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment