Well today is the big day we find out if our lil' peanut has a hotdog or a hamburger! :) I couldn't go to sleep last night because of the excitement. This whole process is so sureal - even with a growing belly and nausea. I feel like I'm living in a dream and am going to wake up at any moment!
I already know that I am going to cry when they tell me what our peanut is. The thing I am most excited about is to see Jason's reaction. I am also really excited to see the baby, since we haven't seen it in over a month!
We are going to dinner with our parents and my grandmother tonight. Our appointment is late in the afternoon, but I am not going to reveal the results until we tell our parents. I want our parents and my grandmother to be the first to know, after us. After dinner, I will update the blog and send out text messages to everyone. Wish us luck .... I cannot wait until this afternoon!!!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Finally .. the day has come!
Posted by Amber at 12/01/2008 05:52:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lots of luck today. I can't wait to hear what you are having.
Thanks Amy! We are sooo excited to be able to know what we will be having! Hope all is going better for you. I'm praying for you!
Amber
Thanks Amber. I have been checking back all day for an update. So what is it boy or girl??? The suspense is killing me
Post a Comment