
Scootastic on wheels!!!
(sorry it is sideways)
So our vacation has come and gone and Jason and I are back to work today! We didn't do much on our vacation - other than hanging out around the house, enjoying a few meals out, and going on a bowling extravaganza. Scootastic enjoyed exploring the outdoors in his cart - with his sister D-gurl. People have been asking for a video of Scootie in his wheelchair - so here you go (sorry it is sideways).
As you can see above, we went bowling on Monday. We were wanting to do something a little more interesting, but every museum and attraction in Kansas City seems to be closed on Mondays - go figure! So we went to NKC Bowl, put on our colorful yet dorky bowling shoes, and let the games begin. Jason, who not-so-long ago bowled a score of 34 in a fundraiser for Big Brothers/Big Sisters, was on fire - bowling a score of 112 and 102! With a little instruction from his #1 bowling coach! :)
Other than that, we just relaxed and I slept a majority of each day. Unfortunately, I was feeling extra yucky. Seems that if I even move, I am getting the pukey feeling - so I just go back to sleep. I am a little worried about going back to work, just the fear of not feeling good and not being able to just lay down and go to sleep. I am refusing any medications at this time, at least until we are out of the 12 week crucial period. We are half way there, so let's hope it doesn't get any worse!
Other than that, we just relaxed and I slept a majority of each day. Unfortunately, I was feeling extra yucky. Seems that if I even move, I am getting the pukey feeling - so I just go back to sleep. I am a little worried about going back to work, just the fear of not feeling good and not being able to just lay down and go to sleep. I am refusing any medications at this time, at least until we are out of the 12 week crucial period. We are half way there, so let's hope it doesn't get any worse!


0 comments:
Post a Comment