I am going to forewarn a few of you that this will be a post with Too Much Information. Today I finally made the decision to go bra shopping. I was spilling out of my others, which is very exciting for me! We all know I am extremely lacking in that department. So I have finally moved up to a C cup - which I never thought I would be able to say!
I had a really good day yesterday, will little nausea. However, this morning I woke up and went right back to sleep after having a really bad case. I ended up sleeping until 3:00 this afternoon. But tonight I was able to eat a normal meal with good portions. I am craving a Mc Donalds double cheeseburger and the wonderful sweet tea (which my husband refers to as my crack). I love it!!! I do not want to start eating like this all the time, but I am actually craving something for once. That sweet tea seems to help my stomach, maybe more of a comfort for me. But whatever - it works!!!
Only 7 more days until the ultrasound - we are super excited and cannot wait! Jason is predicting 2 boys, I am predicting boy and girl, mom is prediction 2 girls, Christina is predicting twins and April is predicting triplets!!! ha ha ha
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Moving up in the world!!!
Posted by Amber at 8/20/2008 09:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment