For all of the ladies that read my blog as a nightly ritual at work - just let me start off by saying that I miss you guys! I cannot say that I miss work itself, but I miss all my buds! :)
So Jason and I have been off since last Wednesday and will be off together until this Wednesday. Although we had some big plans for this vacation, we haven't really done anything except sleep in and be lazy. I think I am the instigator of all the sleep. I have been waking up feeling nauseated so I just go back to sleep. I have been getting a good 12 hours of sleep each night. But I have a million dreams, which I have read is from all the hormones!
The next couple of days we are going to explore Kansas City and visit some sites. If all goes as planned and I am able to stay awake and not feel nauseated! :) The kitchen has yet to be completed, but we have plenty of time for that.
Well I know that this is not a great post, but what can I say??? I haven't been doing anything interesting at all. But it has been great to spend time with Jason doing NOTHING!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Just another update
Posted by Amber at 8/24/2008 07:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What time is your u/s? I've been anxiously awaiting the results all day!!!! Please post soon! Hope everything went well. Sticky vibes :)
Post a Comment