Monday, August 4, 2008

Could it be? Can it really be happening?

Well just a little *update* since I haven't posted since Saturday. I have to make a confession, I have taken 6 pregnancy tests in the last 5 days. It is very sad that my life line consists of peeing on a piece of plastic! With that said, I have gotten a few very faint positives - last night being dark enough to not have to squint. Jason even saw it - so did Alexis and Whitney!!! :) This morning I took a test and it was way more faint. I take a test in the morning and one in the evening. The ones in the evening are darker than the ones taken in the morning. So, we will see!

My morning was a little hectic. I got up at 5:00am to Scootie whining to go out and for some 'foodies.' I got up and felt like I was going to get sick - the worst nausea I have had so far. I bent down to get their food and I felt my nose running and then ... a drip, drip, drip! I looked down to see blood on the floor and rushed to the bathroom. I had blood running down my nose and face! It took about 10 minutes to get it to stop - sitting on the floor over the porcelin throne while trying to get my nose to stop. The last time I was PG I had a nosebleed and that is the only other time for over 15 years. I'm hoping this is a sign - it is indeed a pregnancy sign! Just ask Tiffany! :)

I have been laying around all day nauseated off and on. It seems to be getting progressively worse as each day passes. I called Dr. G's office to let them know what was going on, checking to see if it could be from the progesterone. The nurse said not to get my hopes up but it could definately be a good sign. She also went on to say that increased hormone circulation and blood supply occur at the beginning stages of pregnancy, which can cause nosebleeds and nausea.

So I guess we will see. I am just wondering: Could it really be? Can it really be happening? I have that intution about this month, but everyone thinks I'm crazy for saying that! Keep everything crossed for us! We still have 6 more days until the blood test! Uggggghhhhh.....

2 comments:

Whitney and Dustin said...

If I crossed anything else I would be a pretzel!! :) I am so excited for you & happy to be your prego buddy (hopefully I am not far behind you). I have a good feeling about this month for you too!! All the signs are pointing to a positive. Too bad they can't do the test sooner.

The Bufkin's said...

YEA! I sure hope this is your month too! That is so exciting. You must post as soon as you find out for sure!! I am dying to know. I am also very excited you said Aiden looks like me. Ha!