I got home from work this morning, immediately called my insurance company and doctor to let them know that we have decided to move forward with doing injections this cycle. After being on the phone with my dr's office, insurance company and pharmacy for over an hour - I finally got to go to sleep.
Later in the afternoon, the calls began again. This time I was on the phone for 2 hours with the same people over and over. However, after all is said and done - it is official and the meds are in the mail for delivery tomorrow. I have to attend a class on how to give the injections tomorrow - wouldn't you think I would be qualified to do this because of my job!?!?? :)
So we do have insurance coverage and it is much better than I had expected. The meds that were supposed to cost $2,500.00 out of pocket were $94.00. I cannot even express how wonderful this is! I guess it goes to show you that PERSISTENCE IS THE KEY!!! I will keep you posted on when the cycle begins!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Persistence is the key!
Posted by Amber at 7/02/2008 02:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl! Happy late birthday by the way! That is awesome news, I know you are so excited. Persistence is always the key!! I will keep ya in my prayers!
Post a Comment