Well, today has come and is almost over. The big 2-8, getting closer to 30 every day!!! What did I do for my birthday? Well I slept all day because I had to work last night and I'm back to work again tonight. But, we will be celebrating later this weekend! Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes my way.
Some of the presents I got were: home depot gift cards (to redo my kitchen), my Julius & Friends watch, my own basketball shorts, a candle holder and beach towel. Super exciting to walk out to get the mail today and have a gift from April waiting at my door. Making my day all the more special!
Today I did get the best birthday gift EVER .... I found out that I DO, infact, have infertility insurance coverage. The meds are covered anywhere from 10-25% with the actual procedures, ultrasounds, lab tests and such paying 100% - all up to $10,000.00. So this means that we will now be able to move to injectables with the possibility of artificial insemination this cycle. God has truely answered my prayers! This makes my life all the more less stressful - what a great day!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Happy Birthday To ME!!!
Posted by Amber at 7/01/2008 02:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment