Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can it be true????

Today, after attending a girlfriends baby shower, I realized that I still had not had my "visitor" yet. So I took a pregnancy test this afternoon, a very faint pink line showed up. I had taken a test on Friday and thought it was negative; however, after pulling it out of the trash - it indeed also had a very faint pink line. The lines were so faint pink that I thought they were maybe a shadow, or I was seeing something that wasn't there.

So I take the tests down to jason, tell him to look, and not to get excited YET! We read the instructions together and it seems that "any line at all, no matter how faint, it a positive. We went that night to get a 3 pack of more tests. At this time we are not putting all of our eggs in one basket.

I took another test later that night, and the same faint pink line showing again! But once again, we were hesitant and decided that we will take a another test first thing in the morning! I cannot wait until the morning!!!!!

0 comments: