

We had a good friend take our first Christmas picture, this past weekend! We are so blessed to get to have this Christmas as a family. Not that Jason and I were not considered family, but we have a wonderful little man to add to our pre-existing family! The pictures were fun to take. I have realized that I am a little obsessive with my camera, since Evan instantly smiles at the camera when he sees one. Stinker! The picture with us both kissing him on a cheek was quite hilarious. Jason was keeping his lips on Evan, while trying to get Evan to look up (instead of at his feet). I was on the other side of him trying to kiss him, and get a smile out of him. I was talking to him, while trying to pucker my lips. The picture has a funny story, and is one of my favorite pictures! We hope that each of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Another year down, and another fresh start to year!







0 comments:
Post a Comment