Our wonderful family!
Our stud with his shades.
Look at those baby blues!
Apes says this is his "sexy look"A friend of ours has decided to start her own photography business. She asked if she could take some pictures of Evan, and in return she would make us copies, and she could use them for her portfolio. What a deal! Sunday morning, we all headed to Loose Park to take some pictures of Evan, and take our first official family picture. As you can see, they turned out to be AMAZING! I teared up at work when she first posted them for me to see. We tried to take the approach of not posing, just going with the moment. I LOVE IT! They turned out to be excellent shots, and capture so many special moments, funny faces, and wonderful features of Evan.
The park was absolutely beautiful, and the weather was still nice with a little breeze! Kelley brought the props, and we had some fun! I have narrowed down my favorite picture to be the one above with Evan and the red background. However, I love each and every single one of them! She is on her way to doing great things with her camera and props! Thanks again Kelley for giving us such a special gift. These will be hanging in our house for many, many years!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment