I thought I would post a few of the videos that I have taken! Plan on adding more, but have learned that it is not cute to talk baby talk when the camera is rolling! The past videos are a little annoying (thanks to me) because of my voice. I am learning very quickly to keep my mouth shut! :)
I posted last week about this video. I heard music coming from Jason's DJ room and
when I peeked around the corner, this is what I saw. My little man hanging out with Daddy!
Evan is getting his first music lesson from Dad! Priceless!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Evan's first music lesson with Daddy
Posted by Amber at 7/23/2009 07:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG that is the cutest thing ever! He looks like such a sweet daddy!
He is an excellent daddy! Evan lights up when he sees him. He does things with his dad that will not work for me! But he is a mommy's boy!!! :)
Post a Comment