Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Time!!!

Evan and I have now been home for a full week! We have been adjusting each and every day, with mommy trying to get down a schedule that works for both of us during the night. Last night I actually got a good amount of sleep. The trick: keeping him up and awake until around 11:30pm and giving him a bath around 10:45. This is past mommy's bedtime, but if it will allow me to get better sleep during the night - I can deal with the change!

Evan is growing every day - changing into a little man more every day! He is awake more and loves to lay in his boppy and look around in awe. Daddy his been back to work and when he gets home - it is Evie Bevie time! Our lil' peanut gets more kisses from mommy and daddy than he probably likes. :) I haven't went to crazy with the camera, but I have caught some of his 'first's' on camera - as well as those times when he is just too cute to not take a picture! Here are a few that we have taken recently ... ENJOY!



His first actual outfit that he is able to fit in!


His "My First Easter" onesie and first Easter basket on Easter Sunday!


Mommy's favorite time - Bath Time!!!!


He loves to chill in the warm water!


And there is the infamous Evan brow - he is really concentrating!

2 comments:

"The Verhulsts" said...

Precious!!

Whitney and Dustin said...

That last one really looks like one of the 3D photos. He is growing! I love the blue sweat outfit, I think we might have those same shoes. :)