From the beginning, I wanted to get maternity photos done. However, after seeing how much people were charging to take them alone, I decided to save the money. The further along I got, I kept thinking that this is an opportunity that I may never get again, therefore, deciding to have some photos done for memories to keep! A family members friend took these photos and charged me a mere fraction of what others were charging - plus I got a cd with all the pictures and rights to copy them. I wish I would have taken them a little sooner so that I didn't look so 'swollen', but I like how the belly pics turned out!!! Here are a few for everyone to enjoy! I am really happy that I decided to have these pictures taken because it will always be a great memory to look back on!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Maternity Photos
Posted by Amber at 3/10/2009 01:31:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment