We had our appointment with the Perinatologist this morning! I didn't get much sleep last night because of fear of news that we may get today, due to all the complications going on lately. However, God was looking over us this morning and we got nothing but good news!
Baby Smith is measuring on target - actually a little ahead. I am 34 weeks this week, but he is measuring 36 1/2 weeks. He is 5 lbs 10 oz and the dr says he has a big head! Boy, you can imagine how I cringed when I heard this news!!! :) All the structures and organs are appropriate for his developmental age and he had his hands over his face, as usual.
Jason and I celebrated with breakfast and then home I went. We were very happy to get some good news today, since everything has been a whirlwind for the past 2 weeks or so. We continue to take each day at a time and await our dr's appointment on Thursday to get more news and our plan of action!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Good News from the Perinatologist
Posted by Amber at 3/10/2009 08:35:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Last night I said a special prayer just for you...so I guess the good man upstairs was listening!
Thanks Jamie! Your lil' man is soooo cute ... and big! Amazing how fast they grow up - which I am not looking forward to! :) I hope all is going well - I keep updated on you through your blog. Take care! Thanks for the prayer!
Amber
I am so happy to hear Good News!! I wish they would just give you some surfactant & get it done. Sounds like he is a good size, why push it. He is going to be here before you know it!
Post a Comment