I thought since I hadn't updated in a couple weeks, I would fill everyone in. We are now at 30 weeks and counting down the days - one by one! I have been feeling okay overall - just uncomfortable with heartburn/acid reflux, burning feet, difficulty breathing, near impossibility of getting a good nights sleep and very painful hips. I am ready to have my body back, that is for sure! :)
I came home from work the other morning and my entire stomach morphed to one side. Jason and I were able to feel something extremely hard pushing out - we are thinking it was his hind end! I cannot wait to see those little cheeks. He moves all the time and I am continuing to grow every day, literally. I have now gained a total of 18lbs and feel as though I am a walking torpedo. I will have to take some pics and post them for everyone to see. I keep telling everyone that I am not sure where exactly I am going to grow for the next 2 months!
This weekend Jason and I have a 4 day weekend off together, however, he started to get sick earlier this week and it hit him on Thursday night. We have been lounging around the house, not doing much other than watching TV and taking frequent naps together. I have officially bought everything for the nursery and am in the process of getting it all together. We are going to pick up the dresser and cubby/bookcase tomorrow. I have all his clothes hanging up and will get the rest of the nursery completed by the end of this weekend! It is all becoming so real and we cannot wait until we finally get to touch, kiss and cuddle this little guy!
I will be posting some pics of the nursery early this week. It is all coming together and these next two months are going to be filled with things to do and projects to complete!!!!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
10 more weeks to go!!!
Posted by Amber at 2/14/2009 08:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment