Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas with the Smith's

The MU tree - with a slight lean!!! :)


MU tiger paw ornaments ...


Did you actually think I wouldn't use polka dots somewhere?


Hard to see - these are the MIZZOU ornaments


Here are the family stockings - can't wait to add one for baby boy Smith!!!


As I am typing this post, I have Franklin sitting at my side trying to bite at the cursor and crawl on the laptop. I have little wet spots on the screen from him putting his little wet nose on the screen. This is what I have to deal with when trying to play on the computer! :) Anyhow, I thought I would post a few pics of our MU tree and christmas decorations. I didn't decorate as much as usual because I just don't feel like putting all of it away again. I have another tree in our living room upstairs that needs to be put up and decorated, but we will see if that happens!

The MU tree turned out way better than I thought, in fact, I love the black and gold. But black is my favorite color, so that is not so surprising. My favorite thing about christmas is all the decorations that light up and sitting in the living room watching TV with the dim light of the christmas tree. Once the lights are turned on for the first time, they are never off until we take the tree down! I was hoping for some christmas lights on the house this year, but I am in a state to be climbing on the ladder and on the roof. But we have plenty of years to go ...

0 comments: