Sunday, August 17, 2008

Morning sickness - more like all day sickness

Well for those of you who have been asking, I thought I would post a blog on how things are going so far! I have been feeling pretty yucky lately with nausea all day long (since conception) and bouts of some major heartburn. I have only gotten sick once, and I hope it stays that way! :) Who actually decided to call it MORNING sickness? That is an understatement by far. My boobs are so sore that I think I could cut them off it couldn't possibly hurt much more. However, with that pain - I have moved up in the boob world. I have to go bra shopping this week to get a high B or low C. Wheeeeewwww hooooooo! I want to sleep, eat and sleep some more - tiredness has set in. And I have never gone to the restroom as much in a single day than I have been. Waking up every 4 times in the night/day to go to the restroom just cuts down on my sleep. I feel like a walking zombie! :)

Jason is loving that aspect of pregnancy, along with the fact that my craving so far is pizza. I never eat pizza, but I have ate it 3 times since I have been pg. Something about it just sounds good now - but I hated pizza before. What else???
Everything seems to be going good so far, not to jinx myself. We only have 10 more days until the ultrasound - my mom is counting down the days with Jason and I.

Although I have been feeling yucky - I am glad to be feeling that way. I would much rather feel sick than not feel anything at all. I say 'bring it on!' This weekend has been a little difficult since I am only getting 7 hours of sleep before coming back to work each day. I am tired as soon as I get to work, trying to stay up thru the night without any caffeine. Which I should probably mention that I have not had in nearly 2 weeks .... huge for me! I did however cheat and drink some coffee at breakfast with Whitney about a week ago.

So things are as they are supposed to be thus far. We are excited for the 28th to get here. Jason and I are off for 9 days together starting the middle of this week, which will be very nice. We have no plans to go anywhere special - maybe on a date or two! I am going to love being able to sleep in, lay around, and spend time with my hubby. Our only plans are to redo the kitchen - adding some brown paint, re-painting the cabinets and putting down a new floor. Jason will be fixing the gutters and wood rot on the back of our house - with his dads help, of course! Otherwise, we all know how it would turn out ... disastrous!

0 comments: