I called my RE office this afternoon to let them know that we did move forward with this cycle. In discussing the pain issue with her, she stated that I could have ovulated or may be still ovulating. I guess all the follicles do not rupture and release the egg all at once. Instead they take turns. The follicles actually ooze out the fluid inside first, then releasing the egg. So although they say the follicles 'rupture,' it is much less dramatic than it sounds.
She assured me that we covered our basis with BD'ing (baby dancing aka intercourse). I am to start my progesterone tomorrow, continuing until I find out if we are successful this month. If so, we continue the progesterone. If not, we will discontinue the progesterone and start our next cycle. She scheduled me for my blood test on Monday, August 11 (since they only do blood tests M-F). Hopefully this will be our lucky day - this is Scootie's 6th birthday. So maybe we will get a little extra luck on that day - especially since we all know how obesessed I am with my Scootie!!! Can you just hear my voice? Scccooooooootttiiiieeee! :)
Here is an actual 'video' and description of what happens during ovulation - super interesting!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7447942.stm
Monday, July 28, 2008
The nurses 2 cents!
Posted by Amber at 7/28/2008 01:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Counting down til Aug 11th!
I see you are as obsessed with your dog as we are with ours! We have celebrated their birthday every year so far. :p I wanted to invite our friends dogs over last year when hubby was in Iraq for doggie cake and ice cream but he said I was crazy. :p
Post a Comment