Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A weekend with mah girlies!









This past weekend was spent at Tan Tar-A with some girlies from work (and some other girls). A trip to the lake to celebrate Amanda being single for 3 more weeks! We had a blast - out to dinner, to the Topsider for a little dancing/drinking and back to the condo for a dip in the hot tub. We hit up the outlets and away I went! It was a great time - which was much needed at this point. I enjoyed spending time with my work buds outside of work - more opportunity to enjoy each other outside of work and an opportunity to learn quirky things about each person! I love the girls that I work with and enjoyed the breath of fresh air! However, I was home sick within hours and missed my hubby and "children" - Scootie and D-gurl. Looking forward to a night at the K next week - tailgating and throwing back some drinks!!! Congrats Amanda!!!!

0 comments: