Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Daily Prayer

I had seen this prayer before even having a miscarriage - so I found it a couple weeks ago and I would like to share it. I know there are some people who read this blog who are experiencing the same feelings and emotions as I am. I am willing to do all that I can to help others through this horrible process- while allowing myself to grieve and heal.

Girls, we will get thru it - I just know it. We are allowed to have our days, but remember my new motto, "take each day at a time." If today is a bad day, tomorrow is a new day to start. Having some positive feelings and being surrounded and supported by such wonderful people is more helpful that I could ever put into words. So here .... this is for you ladies! I will pray this prayer for you, as well as myself each night! Smile!


Dear Lord,
The pain of infertility is so deep.
All of our lives, we dream of being mothers, of raising children with loving hearts to do your will on this earth.
Month after month when that dream does not come true, it so painful, Lord.
We feel like our dreams die each month with empty arms.
Please guide us to trust in your plan for us.
We desperately need you in our lives.
Thank you for all the blessings we do have, knowing through you all things are possible.
Amen.

0 comments: